We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in the Banburyshire area based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in the Banbury area, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Dr J A Wright And Partners Cropredy Surgery - Claydon Road, Cropredy, Banbury - 97.9%
2. Dr D Spackman And Partners Sibford Surgery - Sibford Gower, Banbury - 96.3%
3. Deddington Health Centre - Earls Lane, Deddington, Banbury - 95.1%
4. Bourne End Surgery - The Bourne, Hook Norton, Banbury - 94.9%
5. Godswell Lodge Surgery - Church Street, Bloxham, Banbury - 94.9%
6. Fenny Compton Surgery (Shenington Branch) - Stocking Lane, Shenington, Banbury - 91.7%
7. Banbury Health Centre - 58 Bridge Street, Banbury - 91.6%
8. Horsefair Surgery - South Bar House, Banbury - 91.6%
9. Middleton Cheney Surgery - 4 Horton Road, Middleton Cheney - 91.6%
10. Hightown Surgery - Hightown Gardens, Banbury - 87.4%
11. Kings Sutton Surgery - Astrop Road, Kings Sutton - 86.4%
12. Woodlands Surgery - 4 Burchester Place, Grimsbury, Banbury - 78%
13. Windrush Surgery Banbury - 21 West Bar, Windrush - 65.6%
14. Dr S L M Wookey And Partners West Bar Surgery - South Bar House, 6 Oxford Road, Banbury - 50.8%
15. Dr S L M Wookey And Partners Hardwick Surgery - Ferriston, Banbury - 50.8%