Fire destroys shed and its contents in village near Banbury

Firefighters responded to a shed fire, which destroyed some bikes and gardening equipment, in a village near Banbury over the weekend.

Firefighters with the Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service responded to a shed fire in Dairy Ground, Kings Sutton around 7.35pm on Saturday November 28.

The fire happened when a shed 2m x 3m caught fire.

A spokesperson for the Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "It was caused accidentally by the brasier."

The shed containing bikes and gardening equipment was destroyed by the fire.

Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service (photo from the rescue service)