Dog walker spots house fire in village near Banbury - the second house fire in the village within 24 hours
In the first incident a dog was rescued from the house
A dog walker spotted a house fire in a south Warwickshire village - the second fire in the village within 24 hours
In the latest incident, firefighters found a house in Lower Brailes heavily smoke-logged at about 9am yesterday (Thursday June 10).
Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "The fire was discovered by a dog walker. Luckily there was no one in the property."
£300k new-build homes subsidence update - Mother and children marooned in Banbury home - emergency services today appraising safety
Man charged with multiple offences after police incident near Banbury
Banbury area patients are using A&E because they cannot get GP appointments, says Labour
'Our houses are unsaleable' - ten £300k homes on a controversial Banbury estate are affected by 'heave' as water affects foundations
Police in Cherwell issue warning over increase in fuel theft cases
Two appliances from Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service also responded to the fire.
On Wednesday (June 9), crews rescued a family after a fire at a house in Orchard Close, Lower Brailes, at about 9.20am.
It is believed the fire was caused by a faulty dishwasher.