Who from the Banbury area has appeared in court this week?
The cases heard before Oxford Magistrates were:
• Callum Bateman, 23, of Kensington Close, King’s Sutton, pleaded guilty to assault of an emergency worker in Oxford on October 12 last year.
He was fined £246, ordered to pay compensation of £100, a victim surcharge of £32 and costs of £85.
• Richard Magyar, 23, of Causeway, Banbury was found guilty of travelling on a train between Aylesbury and Banbury on August 13 last year without purchasing a ticket.
He was fined £220, ordered to pay compensation of £10.70, a victim surcharge of £32.70 and costs of £100.
• Tony Price, 34, of Bridge Street, Banbury, was found guilty travelling on a train between Banbury and Bicester on August 17 last year without purchasing a ticket.
He was fined £220, ordered to pay compensation of £5.50, a victim surcharge of £32 and costs of £100.
• Munyaradzi Wilmore Chikwanha, 36, of Banbury Road, Finmere, was found guilty of driving a vehicle in Milton Keynes on November 3 last year without third party insurance.
He was fined £660, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £66, costs of £85 and had his licence endorsed with six penalty points. He was also found guilty of driving with an expired driving licence.
• Marcin Wolowski, 29, of Samuelson Court, Banbury, pleaded guilty to drink driving in Banbury on January 1. He was found to have 44 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath.
He was fined £276, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £32, costs of £85 and was disqualified from driving for 12 months.
• Conor McCloskey, 38, of Merlin Close, Bodicote, pleaded guilty to driving without due care and attention in Bicester on September 27 last year.
He was fined £367, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £36, costs of £85 and had his licence endorsed with six penalty points.
• Andrei Pavel, 23, of Chatsworth Drive, Banbury, pleaded guilty to driving while disqualified in Banbury on November 18 last year. He was ordered to undertake 40 hours of unpaid work, pay a victim surcharge of £90, costs of £85 and was disqualified from holding a licence for eight months.
He also pleaded guilty to driving a vehicle without third party insurance on the same date.