Who from the Banbury area has appeared in court?
The following cases were heard at Oxford Magistrates Court.
• Aparecida Conceicao Ferreira Rocha, 55, of Gillett Road, Banbury, pleaded guilty to being drunk and disorderly in a public space on November 10 on Gillett Road.
She was fined £50, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £32 and costs of £40. She also pleaded guilty to the commission of a further offence while subject to a 12 month conditional discharge.
• Jasiah Highton, 20, of Dashwood Rise, Duns Tew, pleaded guilty to possession of a class B drug – cannabis – in Bicester on July 25. He was fined £120, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £32 and costs of £85.
• Ashley Watts, 29, of North Street, Banbury, pleaded guilty to breaching a community order. He failed to attend a planned office appointment on October 15 and failed to attend unpaid work requirement on October 20 without a reasonable excuse.
He was ordered to continue with the unpaid work requirement and a rehabilitation activity requirement and was ordered to ay costs of £60.
• Supratim Jana, 56, of Wellington Road, Upper Heyford, pleaded guilty to drink driving. On November 25 in Steeple Aston he was found to have 46 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. He was ordered to undergo alcohol treatment, pay a victim surcharge of £90, costs of £90, and was disqualified from driving for 36 months.
He also pleaded guilty to a second count of drink driving on November 26 in Banbury. He was ordered to undergo alcohol treatment and was disqualified from driving for 36 months.
• George Lawrence, 34, of Merlin Close, Bodicote pleaded guilty to harassment and breaching a restraining order in Banbury on August 25.
He was committed to prison for 10 weeks suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of 122 and costs of £85. The end date of the restraining order was also extended.
• Tabas Ahmed, 28, of Rotary Way, Banbury, pleaded guilty to possession of a class B drug – cannabis – in Banbury on July 24. He was fined £180, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £32 and costs of £85.
• Edward Andrew Stevens, 38, of Hampden Square, Upper Heyford, was found guilty of nonviolent harassment in South Leigh between January 5 and January 20. He was fined £507, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £50, costs of £500 and was ordered not to contact the victim via a restraining order.
• Christopher Lees Gregory, 29, of Cotswold Crescent, Chipping Norton, pleaded guilty to drink driving in Chipping Norton on November 5. He was fined £120, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £32, costs of £85 and was disqualified from driving for 20 months. He also pleaded guilty to driving without a licence.
• Charles Elworthy, 58, of Manor House, Wardington, pleaded guilty to speeding in Oxford on April 27. He was recorded at 35mph in a 30mph zone. He was fined £100, ordered to pay costs of £85 and a victim surcharge of £30, and had his licence endorsed with three penalty points.
• Scott Friday, 24, of High Street Banbury, pleaded guilty to failing to register a permanent address as required by the Sexual Offences Act between October 1 and 31. He was fined £250, ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £32 and costs of £85.