Here are some of the places in and around Banbury offering takeaway and or delivery services during the second lockdown
Pubs, restaurants, and non-essential shops and businesses will have to close, although hospitality venues can continue to provide takeaway and delivery services.
Even though a new second lockdown has led to the closure of pubs, restaurants and cafes that does not mean you have to miss out on your favourite Sunday roast from the local pub meal.
Hospitality venues can continue to provide takeaway and delivery services.
As of today, Thursday November 5, pubs will be allowed to sell takeaway pints, which proved popular in many places during the first lockdown.
The following places in Banbury are offering a takeaway or delivery service during the second lockdown:
- Ye Olde Reine Deer Inn, known as, ‘The Reindeer’ (Parson's Street)
- Lenny's Cafe (Parson's Street)
- Taquero Mexican Street Food venue (North Bar Street)
- Reg's Cafe (Thorpe Way)
- Kosmos Greek Grill (Banbury Market Place town centre)
Banbury area villages offering a takeaway and or delivery service:
- The Pickled Ploughman (Aynho Road, Adderbury)
- The Saye and Sele Arms (Main Rd, Broughton)
- The George and Dragon (Shutford)
- The Rose and Crown pub (Ratley)
- Gilks' Garage Café (Banbury Road, Kineton)
- El Cafe at the White Swan (Kineton)
- The Malt Shovel pub (Gaydon)
If your Banbury area business is offering a takeaway and or delivery service during the second lockdown, and would like to be added to this list email: [email protected]