Deadline approaches for coveted Cherwell awards
Now in their ninth year, the awards have become a much-anticipated event on the business calendar.
Having established a solid reputation within the business community for showcasing and celebrating the achievements of individuals and organisations working within the Cherwell District.
The 2020 award categories include:
1. The Oxford Innovation – Innovation Award
2. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
3. The Ellacotts –Business Person of the Year Award
4. The Oxford Technology Park - New Business Award
5. The Nicholsons - Charity and Community Award
6. The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
7. The A2Dominion – Sustainable Business Award
8. Bicester Village – Retail Award
9. The High Spec Composites - Small Business Award
Plus, the coveted Norbar Overall Cherwell Winner, selected from the finalists of all nine categories.
To make your nomination visit the awards website . The nomination process will only take you a few minutes but the potential benefits to the business, business person or charity you nominate could be invaluable.
The deadline for nominations is December 20 and the application deadline is the February 14, 2020.