Fire appliances from across the county rushed to Ricksfield Farm on Station Road Milcombe today at 11.30am after a fire broke out in a workshop packed with gas cylinders.
The fire was quickly contained and crews worked to cool the Oxygen, Propane and acetylene cylinders stored in the building.
Crews from Banbury, Chipping Norton, Hook Norton and Deddington were among those attending and three appliances remain at the scene cooling the cylinders.
Firefighters also worked to ensure the blaze did not spread to a neighbouring building which contains 26,000 chickens.
Thames Valley Police and the ambulance service were also in attendance and a 200 metre cordon is in place around the site.